Wednesday 28 September 2011

My Time is Gone!

I have started working full time at work and the first thing I have noticed is that I seem to have no time in the weekdays! I had previously worked part time hours finishing around 1pm followed by a leisurely session at the gym, a dog walk and then settling down to crafting.  It is all change now! Home around 5.45pm (trying to get out of the estate where I work is a nightmare at 5pm!), take dog out as she will be adjusting to no 'mum' in the afternoon either, head to the gym and finally sit down to dinner at 8pmish followed shortly by bed!  So my crafting time in the week is going to be decreased - I suppose I will get into the swing of the new hours and maybe be able to snatch an hours crafting in the evenings.

On a positive note though, work is definitely not as stressful as it was - I have time to do things.  Previously I was trying to cram 8 hours work into 4 which made for a very unpleasant working day.  I cover a lot at work for other offices and trying to type all the dictation from 3 other offices as well as my own was no joke, so now having more time has really improved my work situation.

The other benefit of the extra hours should come at the end of the month! (I will still though be doing the lottery in the hope that I don't have to work at all!)

Mich :)

2 comments:

  1. New routines are a nightmare aren't they? Very impressed that you keep up the gym every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate rush hour traffic. I'm sure it won't be long before you slip into a new crafting routine.

    Jan :o)

    ReplyDelete