Wednesday 28 September 2011

Bits and Pieces

I managed to make a few little things tonight.  Started with a new design for a hair pin - really wanted to see if the circle part would stand up without laying flat - which it does so I am happy with that and can build further ideas into it now.

Also beaded a hair comb and I'm pleased with how it has turned out.  One thing I've noticed though is that I keep making things in purple!  It is my favourite colour but I think I should maybe try some different colours - just that I find it quite hard to make things in colours I'm not too fond of! Sometimes though you can get a surprise when you make things is a different colour - I must remember that!

Also tried a little beaded ring (again in purple colours grrr).  Just made up a pattern - I don't think I could follow beading patterns just now as I've just really started this.  I must see if there are any classes on beading as I really quite enjoyed it but would like to find out the proper way to start and finish and how to do specific patterns.




After 10pm already - where has the night gone!

Mich :)

No comments:

Post a Comment