Friday 20 September 2013

Busy Week

It has been a really busy week for me.  Not just at work but also with starting the 2 night classes.

Anatomy and Physiology on Tuesday is going to involve a lot of studying - learning all about bones just now! The actual massage class last night was really good.  Learned how to massage the front of the leg! We got a list of what we have to wear/look while in the 'salon' - suffice to say I'll have to do some shopping this weekend for a suitable 'outfit' and also some nail clippers!

Managed to squeeze in making a couple of very easy wrap bracelets -


One will be for me and one for the first friend who says 'ooh can you make me one of those'!

Also made another tartan pin/brooch - Baird Ancient Tartan this time (a sort of turquoise theme this week all round!)



Anyway it's Friday! So enjoy the weekend.
Mich :)

2 comments:

  1. The bracelets are pretty and Turquoise is one of my favourite colours but I think that the brooch is so sweet.
    With all you have going on fitting in time for your jewellery making must be hard but don't stop these are lovely pieces of handcrafted jewellery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jade Jewellery - I really enjoy making the jewellery - but there never seems to be much time left over! However I'll keep doing the odd piece. Thanks for your comment! :)

      Delete