Tuesday 16 August 2011

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Today was a nice day for cycling to work - unfortunately as the morning progressed so did the rain.  Was pretty wet on my return journey.  

Made some earrings today - although I do have pierced ears I just tend to wear the same old earrings however last Saturday was at a golden wedding party and I made some earrings to match a ring I was wearing and actually quite enjoyed wearing something different.  I made 3 pairs today when I got home from work (see pic).  Out of the 3 the ones I would probably wear myself are the green ones - not sure if I would like really long ones - mind you I may just make myself a longer pair to see how they feel. I will be putting these on my Folksy and also the weebly site later.  



Mich :)

No comments:

Post a Comment