Monday 15 August 2011

First Blog Post

Well have decided to start this blog not because I profess to have the most interesting life in the world but just to share what I do in the week craft wise, hair wise, life wise!


My son is heading off to university in a month so as I will have the house to myself, I am hoping I can keep up with this blog and post regularly (no excuse not to!).  


Mindy

I have a lovely little dog - Mindy - a cross between an Alsatian and a whippet. I look after my daughter's dog on occasion too - a golden lab called Jess.  
My first love is crafts.  At the moment I am doing a lot of jewellery making - you can check out my items on my folksy site (www.folksy.com/shops/mcrafts) or my weebly site (http://m-crafts.weebly.com/).  


I also love crochet - though being self taught I'm not so sure of what the stitches proper names are so reading patterns isn't that easy for me (I think that patterns make crochet sound really complicated!)


Another thing I am interested in is making hair products - conditioners and gels - and also face/body lotions and creams.  The whole hair aspect is for another post! (Curlies will understand.)


Mich :)





No comments:

Post a Comment