Tuesday 23 August 2011

One of Those Days

Yesterday wasn't a good day! Work was really frantic as I'm covering for 2 other branches while people are on holiday and its like there aren't enough hours in the day to do it all - well there aren't really!  Anyway, in an effort to lose my work stress, when I finished work I decided to skip going to the gym and went for a cycle along the riverside and do a couple of circuits of the 'Inch' (parkland in town) just to ensure that my legs got a bit of extra work and hoping that the fresh air and peace and quiet would de-stress me.

River Tay



Almost at town

Crafting didn't go that well at night.  Do you ever have times where you have so many ideas going through your head you don't know what to do first? Well, had one of those nights. In the end after trial and error with a few new ideas made this -


It was a good feeling to have actually made something!  Went to bed relatively happy.  Lets hope today is slightly calmer and more productive.

Mich :)

No comments:

Post a Comment