Monday 26 August 2013

Take Your Dog to Work Week

Well my dad is away on holiday this week (lucky him) and I'm left looking after the dog.  She is used to my dad being in and out all day so didn't want to leave her at home while I was at work as thought it may seem a long day so took her into work today.

There are only 3 of us in the office and my boss and the other surveyor aren't there all the time so mainly it's me so it's not such a drastic thing to take her with me.  Anyway, this was day one of 'take your dog to work week' and if I'm honest it actually went better than I anticipated.  She spent her time sitting under my boss's desk at his feet! The next time I went through to his office she was standing up with one paw on the desk! I mean, this is the dog who I call her name and she looks at me like I'm talking gibberish! We walked round to the coffee shop and she sat outside the door while we got our takeaways.  She obviously had some kind of 'sensible pill' this morning that I don't know about.  Either that or she's definitely a 'man's dog'. We will see how the rest of the week goes.

On the tartan front, found a piece of this lovely Melville (Ancient Hunting) tartan - a very lovely soft blue and green.


Have a good evening.
Mich :)

No comments:

Post a Comment