Thursday 24 November 2011

3 days of Bliss!

Am just enjoying my third day off from work - bliss!  (I had holidays to take before the 23 Dec so took Tues/Wed/Thurs this week).

It has been great to have time to do things.  I got a couple of orders for the skinny scarves so finished those off this morning.

While I was at the wool shop yesterday,  picked up some wool to crochet an ear-flap type hat for the website.  (Now that its going to get colder tomorrow according to the weather report - maybe some snow up here eek!)


My dad wanted a couple of raffle prizes for something he goes to so rustled up a couple of snowflake decorations for him.



Been great too to meet up with friends for coffee.  Yesterday met up with my friend Emma from Strathearn Kiltmaker. It has been a while since we have managed to grab a quick coffee in the week.

All this of course will end tomorrow when work beckons! Am going to enjoy my last day of freedom though.

Have a great day!
Mich :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are enjoying your days off. The hat looks just the ticket and I love the colour. How can you casually say 'I finished my scarves this morning', you seem to get so much done so quickly:)

    ReplyDelete